At Flycom we visualize a better world with geospatial solutions of tomorrow. We are involved in all aspects of geospatial solutions from consulting, geospatial data acquisition, processing, research and development of new technologies for analysing and extracting insight to management of geospatial data in our proprietary web-based geographical information system (GMS-GIS). We are a young, driven, enthusiastic and multidisciplinary team of curious people, who successfully tackle the toughest challenges that the geospatial domain has to offer.
Why Flycom Technologies
Do you want to work on solving meaningful problems? Do you want your work to have a positive downstream impact on entire communities, countries or even continents? Do you want to learn every day from experts in various fields? Do you believe that the more challenging the problem, the more gratifying the solution? Do you value work-life balance? Do you believe that teamwork and good communication is critical to delivering world-class results? Do you believe work has to be fulfilling?
If the answers are predominantly yes, then Flycom Technologies is the right place for you!
What we offer
- Work in a nice environment and spacious offices.
- Fulfilling tasks and working on projects that make difference.
- Inspirational environment where you can learn from expert in different fields such as, geographical information systems (GIS), web-development, spatial data analysis, remote sensing, aerial inspection, artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Work on latest equipment, with ergonomics in focus.
- Coffee, tea, snacks, fresh fruits and other things are always available in the office kitchen.
- Social and team building events through the year: go karts, hiking, BBQ, rafting, biking, etc. Last friday in the month we go to the local pub for beer testing.
- Work location: Kranj (main Iskratel building, Ljubljanska cesta 24a) / partial remote.
- Large library and participation in various training courses and conferences each year.
Backend engineer (PHP)
At Flycom Technologies we are developing our proprietary web-based geographical information system (GMS-GIS) – kind of google maps on steroids. After only a few years of development we are already challenging market leaders. Our solution is targeted at large enterprise clients.
As a backend engineer at Flycom Technologies your main job will be to work on developing our core product GMS-GIS.
- Employment: Full-time employment (6 months trial-period)
- Compensation: from 2.000 EUR gross.
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience with development PHP applications (Laravel framework or others).
- Development of REST APIs.
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, ipd.).
- Basics of Linux server administration (ssh, nginx, php-fpm, etc.).
- Proficiency in english language (written and spoken).
- Familiarity with best-practices in software engineering and web apps development.
- Ability to work on open ended tasks, with a lot of autonomy and responsibility.
Nice to have
- Patterns (CQRS, DDD, ES, ipd.).
- PostgreSQL with PostGIS.
- Proactivity and entsusisam to solve challangeing problems (once you won’t be able to “google it”) .
- Eager to learn and dive into problems.
Marketing and operational activities (M / F) - Support in the German - speaking market
Due to the increased scope of work, in the field of remote sensing we are looking for a candidate in the field of marketing and operational activities in the German-speaking market of Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH).
Scope of work:
Monitoring of tenders in the field of remote sensing in the field of DACH.
Preparation and coordination of application documentation for identified public tenders.
Submission of tender documentation.
Monitoring and analysis of market conditions in the field of DACH.
Communication with key customers during the implementation of projects in the field of DACH, especially in the field of diagnostic services.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
Communication with foreign clients mainly in the German-speaking market DACH and SSE.
Preparation and submission of tender documentation.
Support in the preparation of development tenders:
Filling out tender forms.
Preparation of reference documents in connection with the tender documentation.
Translation of tender documentation.
Up-to-date monitoring of development tenders on foreign portals.
Assistance in preparing bids.
Fluency of German.
Fluency of English.
Accuracy and consistency.
Knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Word and MS Excel)
Nice to have:
Fluent knowledge of the Serbo-Croatian language.
Knowledge and experience in the field of geodesy, geography, construction, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.
Knowledge of Google G Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets etc.)
Possibility of employment immediately.
We are constantly looking for new people to join. If you are interested please send a CV at email@example.com.